LATE MIDSEASON VARIETY
- Needs cool temperatures comparable to Elsanta +/– 1,200 h.
- Very hard foliage, which does not fall back after picking.
- Medium to large size (average weight 22 g), extremely homogeneous in appearance, constant size.
- Lovely appearance, light red, very bright.
- Very good longevity, thanks to very resistant skin.
- Very low rate of non-saleable fruit (under 5%).
- Taste quality standard.
- Very high yield potential (equivalent to Elsanta).
- Possible susceptibility to phytophthora cactorum.
Variety suitable for short and long food supply chains.